Byron Home is a full-service Move Management company. Founded in 1998, Byron Home has been providing assistance to seniors and their families who want to downsize. Contemplating a move after decades in their homes can be stressful and overwhelming. Our services include move planning and coordination, space planning, pre-move sorting and organizing, packing, unpacking and settling, as well as the disposition of remaining contents. We are in our 25th year of providing excellent customer service to our clients throughout south and central New Jersey.
Position Available: Moving Associate, Part-Time
- Supporting seniors through the transition by listening to and understanding their concerns
- Assisting with sorting items prior to the move
- Packing contents (usually concentrating on one or two rooms, while others work in other areas)
- Unpacking and settling the contents into the new residence (we try to make the new home as similar as possible, to help make the new home feel like “home” right away)
- Assisting with donation and disposal of items
- Helping with internal moves at Senior Living Communities
Most jobs require a pair of days—with packing on Day 1, unpacking on Day 2. Larger jobs may require a span of 3-4 days. Must have reliable transportation to get themselves to work—most jobs are in Southern & Central New Jersey.
The ideal candidate must be physically able to do the work, be a strong team player as well as a self-starter, have compassion and good listening skills, and have an interest in helping seniors and their families. Possible opportunity to advance to team leader position.
This is extremely satisfying work for the right individual—someone who is interested in making a difference while keeping flexibility in their own schedule.
Please call us at 856-573-7840, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in this position.