Byron Home provides experienced, personalized service to seniors planning to downsize. We can make the move less stressful for seniors and their families.
Select from our practical, hands-on services including:
- Free Consultation
- Move Planning & Coordination
- Space Planning
- Sorting, Organizing & Downsizing
- Unpacking & Settling
- Disposition of Remaining Contents
- Sell: coordinate live/online auctions, estate sale, buyout & more
- Donate: drop-offs or pick-ups
- Cleanout: removal of contents, leaving home broom clean
We can also help prepare the home for sale to yield the best price, including:
- Realtor Referral
- Staging: depersonalizing & de-cluttering
- Cleanout: leaving home empty and broom clean
Helping with the sale of items in your home:
Byron Home is pleased to announce its partnership with MaxSold, a leading estate sale marketplace, to coordinate and manage your downsizing, estate, or relocation sale. Using MaxSold’s online platform and reach, we are able to conduct your sale stress-free, with a minimal footprint in your home, while maximizing the market for your contents. Items for each online auction come from a single household and range from furniture to knickknacks, from modern to vintage, including art, sterling, tools, outdoor, vehicles, and more. Sold items are picked up by appointment so there is no concern about numbers of people coming into the home. Once the sale is complete, our Cleanout Team can donate and dispose of unsold items.
We will work with you to provide whatever level of help the family needs.